Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 4 June 2006

Fares Please!


Many of you may think that I have just been to London for the day & took the photo whilst waiting at a bus stop. Well you'd be wrong. Actually Gail (my darling wife) and I spent the day, not more than 3 miles away from home, at a autokarna in Wollaton Park. It was great fun & saw many vehicles, from Model T Ford's to Rolls Royces. There were lots of buses & trucks, which I remember from my childhood. A few may appear here in the near future, so everyone can see what proper vehicles used to look like, before they all became identical, anonymous metal boxes.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:16 am

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.