Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 16 November 2007

Sub of the Day - 1


Many people (like Ham) have run a series of photos over time under the same theme. But I don't think anyone has done it on a daily basis before. So for the next few days, I'm going to show you all the Subway sandwich bars in the city centre. There are actually 7.
So in no particular order, here is the first one; Forman Street. It doesn't look too busy considering it's lunch time. But then there's plenty of choice along there.

1 comment:

  1. ok I SUBmit I like one on occasion.
    Good shot, look forward to seeing the rest.


    Where are the swans going??
    see my blog to see where.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.