Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 28 January 2008

Hello From Dubai


I've been hoping to post a photo everyday since we got here, but the Internet has been a little erratic & it's not always been easy getting a signal, but here's my first post.

This is not me in disguise by the way, but one of the performers at the Festival Village shopping mall, bringing a little light relief to all the shoppers. They are past of the 2008 Shopping Festival, a month long heaven or hell, depending on your point of view of spending money.

6 comments:

  1. Hey, that's fun. Hope you are having a great time. How could you not with this guy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure its not you in disguise?! To help you get out of shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh blow, thought it a self portrait,haha.good shot Gailsman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is a heaven! in my opinion!!!! a whole month of shopping? wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a nice place to be in. Hope you have fun in Dubai sightseeing and shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well if you have lots of money a shopping festival must really be such joy!

    But as I'm not of such moneyed ilk, I doubt I would torture myself by attending this shopping festival!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.