Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 10 May 2008

Wish You Were Here


There are three things I like best about visiting the seaside. The sound of seagulls in the morning. Sticks of rock. Bad for one's teeth I know and as today's photo demonstrates; fish and chips*. I love fish and chips anyway, but for some reason they taste even better on the coast. I don't know if it's something to do with the sea air, or the fact that the fish is fresher. Just pass me the salt & vinegar.

* Fries for my American readers

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a nice, big chip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but that is one hideous sculpture! O_o

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.