Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Party Piece


At all the most fashionable birthday parties they have a special guest. Alas I couldn't invite Paris Hilton, Kate Moss or Victoria Beckham. But I have managed to get Gok Wan. He was so impressed with appearing on this site before Christmas, that he asked if he could make a return visit. Strangely enough I bumped into him in Birmingham on Friday where he was making a promo film for his next television series. And so I have granted his request. Aren't I kind!

7 comments:

  1. Maybe you could do a catwalk in return GM.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Gok is stalking you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You name dropper. I'm would love to get Clarkson as he lives in a lighhouse here, but no he's holed up away from the ramblers. Cool thrid Selfridges image too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent portrait. so trendy and cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But isn't he supposed to be naked?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the familiar Selfridges building...

    EXCELLENT photo altogether!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.