Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 12 March 2009

There's Gold In Them There Skies


I've been on my travels again & so late in posting my Skywatch Friday photo. I took this on Tuesday evening while Gail was acting as my chauffeur. I took several during my trip home, but I think this one looked the best.

It's taken just after leaving Canning Circus and heading down Derby Road. We are just coming up on the left to one of the entrances to the private Park estate.

For more Thursday & Friday skies, click on the Skywatch Friday name.

9 comments:

  1. Hi great sunset full of warmth. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super shot my friend, Hope you and Gail is well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo...I like the perspective...beautiful sky also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you been out of skywatch circulation? I think I haven't visited you in a while.

    Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flamming 'eck that's sparkling. I hope the future is a bright as this image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic shot, the road leads right into the light. Great capture.

    Have a great weekend!
    Guy
    Regina In Pictures

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great sun setting capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The reflection of the sun on the houses is the best bit for me.It adds another dimension, almost as if the colour has been painted on.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is beautiful, love the rays of sunshine in the sky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.