Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 24 July 2009

View From The Air


Here's an extra Skywatch Friday photo. A real one, as it was actually taken on Friday, from the seat of our Emirates flight to Dubai. This is somewhere over the Birmingham area, taken at about 12,000 feet.
I don't mind taking off in a plane, it's the landings I don't like as they make my ears really hurt. Sucking sweets don't seem to help that much. I always feel like I've got a very bad headcold when I've landed and can't hear properly. One of the minor drawbacks of holidaying abroad I suppose!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:22 pm

    Popping ears on descent is a problem shared by many, but I always saved a few mouthfuls of drink to have when they popped. I found it cleared it up quick-smart.
    Love your Blog and the photos are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.