Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 20 November 2009

Painting The Town Red


A number of Government ministers, including Gordon Brown himself were in Nottingham today, to try and improve their party's popularity. I of course went to the Albert Hall at lunchtime to see what was happening. I was just in time to see G.B arrive & go in. I took a number of shots, but it was difficult, due to the road being sealed off, Police and secret service types swarming all over the place and journalists blocking my view. This was about the best one I could get. I was disappointed that there wasn't a demonstration taking place with yells of "Gordon is a Moron" or similar, as that would have been quite amusing.

3 comments:

  1. Thats a good photo of our great leader (read with sarcasim!)

    You should have started the demo, I'd have come along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. Too bad about the lack of demonstrators. I think this photo shows how hard it is to get any contact with politicians today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:50 pm

    I've had a stab and Gordon and co on my blog.

    Their visit was blatant, bare-faced electioneering of the most cynical kind, supported by a council that must feel pretty insecure after what happened in the county.

    Your picture looks like it's captured GB chuckling at Jon Collin's joke about the Tory cabinet minister and the donkey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.