Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Ah Bless


It's the Wednesday Header Challenge again between four fellow bloggers, and as I like to join in, I've changed my header to a moody black & white nighshot of Wheelergate.

For my blog, I'm showing you one of the statues from the General Cemetery, which I had a wander around today at lunchtime. I like the ingrained moss or lichen in the cherub, and it's not that badly eroded. It has stood there for over a hundred years, looking over the spirit of the dearly departed.

5 comments:

  1. Grave stones are very interesting GM, and a great shot to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat shot! I love this header challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice shot. I like your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the atmospheric header, Gail's Man. And the angel - reminds me of one I put on Menton DP a sort while ago. I adore photographing statuary in old cemeteries and this angel looked like he/she was crying out to be photographed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cemetery shots. I had the habit of cemetery wandering myself this past summer. I got some amazing shots.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.