Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Buddha Can You Spare A Dime


I recently ordered a set of 4 macro lenses from Ebay for £10. At that price I wasn't expecting too much. But I am presently surprised at the quality. Made from proper glass and metal. Not plastic like I was expecting. Here's one of the first photos that I've taken with them. It's of a small 4" high resin Buddha, that I brought Gail a few years ago. Don't think I've taken a bad photo for a first attempt. Just took it on the mantelpiece, so no special studio set up.
Might try a few flower heads tomorrow. If I can find any!

5 comments:

  1. I love the patina on this even tho it's only resin. Are you using these macro lenses on your G1?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a bargain there GM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one GM, when did Gail take your pic then?.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good one!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.