Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Snowblind


Well Nottingham has at last had some proper snow. Possibly not the man sized amount they've had in other parts of the country, but more than the dusting we got last week. In fact it's now so bad that they've stopped the buses! I went for a stroll around the the streets looking for anything interesting. Saw this man in a black coat walking down the road. Not a brilliant photo by any stretch of the imagination. The yellow of the streetlamps doesn't help. So I've gone a bit artistic with it instead.

You may have noticed my new header. I had a call from Imac tonight asking if I wanted to 'audition' to join the Headbanger group that he is a member of. Not very long to get my thinking cap on. So I've gone with the classic writing in the snow. With the letters being my Fiat's bonnet.

6 comments:

  1. Nice one GM.
    Next week, we hope to see a winner on show.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this image. I'm seeing how much snow you have in England, my goodness. Love the header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great header..... very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great header. Love the photo of the man on the street. Love your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GM: Good try at the ice theme, funny way to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well the new header certainly got my attention. Thought I was on the wrong blog! Very ghostly image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.