Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 27 March 2011

Mambo Number Five


Today's entry marks the fifth anniversary of Nottingham Daily Photo. I can't believe that I've managed to keep it going for so long. Nearly 1700 blogs. One every day last year. A first, and one that I hope to keep up this year too.

I've tried to find something special to celebrate my achievement. And so here's two very colourfully painted doors, which I saw down on the canal. Somehow the artist who painted them knew about the forthcoming celebration!

8 comments:

  1. Many congratulations, Christopher. 5 years is a mighty long time. Great door! Where's the other one? You mentioned two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do enjoy your photos;ita a lovely way for me to keep in touch with my Home Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy bloggiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done my friend.
    Like the shot too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, congratulations for the marvelous daily feat! Colourful door to celebrate today!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done - I thought of packing in after 5 years - I'm making changes but carrying on - you'll see what I mean in about 10 days time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday! 1700 posts is a lot of thought and effort. I recently passed 800 and thought that was quite a few, so I have an idea of the effort to get to 1700.
    I love what you have done with the photo, very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo! This is an auspicious milestone. Congratulations, and thank you for the dedication. Happy, happy 5th blogoversary!
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.