Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 24 March 2011

Off With His Head


There was another demonstration in the market square today. This one was organised by the local university staff and students and concerned changes in staff pensions and possible job cuts.
I had read that the demo was going to start at about noon, but when I got there it had finished and they were just packing away the banners, flags, etc. I was a tad disappointed, as I wanted to try and take some good shots with my new camera. So I just had to make do with this one.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.