Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 3 September 2011

Fashionistas


Gail and I went to a charity fashion show called Pins and Needles tonight at the Broadway Arts Centre. A group of people had got together to help raise money for a local homeless charity called Framework. I heard about it from a Nottingham based blog that I follow, together with further info on Facebook. I took quite a few photos, but disappointingly very few of them have come out successfully for one reason or another. This one is one of the more useable images of an outfit created by Boo Boo Kitty Couture, a Nottingham based designer who loves the vintage image. There was also some wonderful cupcakes on offer, which were delicious and too good to eat.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.