Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Going Mobile


A change in style today with a little bit of street photography. It's something I keep trying to do with varying success. I wish I was better, stronger and not keep failing to raise the camera when I see an interesting person. I have two friends who are very good at it, and seem to attract interesting people. I on the other hand, seem to find it very difficult. But I'll keep on trying.

I quite like this shot of two people, possibly man and wife comparing phones or numbers. The woman walking past carrying her iPhone, was purely serendipitous, but certainly adds to the scene.

1 comment:

  1. Well...you should do more street-photography if this is an example. Great vision.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.