Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 11 September 2011

MaraFun


The Robin Hood Marathon took place this morning. I've never bothered taking photos of it before as I have no interest in sport at all. But today I thought I would go and see what was happening. especially as it wasn't raining and they were running close to where I live. Thousands of people were taking part. I was hoping to see some in fancy dress, or doing something peculiar, like they do in the London marathon. There were a few people dressed up and I will probably show you one or two tomorrow. But here's a general shot giving you some idea of the amount taking part.

2 comments:

  1. Is that you at the back??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot, I love things like this, this year I took part and took photo's in Perth's City to Surf walk/run, great fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.