Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Meal Deal


Lanny's turn this week to pick the subject for the Headbanger Challenge. And she's gone for 'delicious'. Delicious to me obviously means food. I've had a trawl through the archives to find something suitable, as I've not really come across any delicious food this week. Gail and I had a pizza each last night, but they are not very photogenic. So I've gone for this shot of these young ladies polishing of their plates of Irish stew that I took at the St Patrick's Day celebrations in the Old Market Square.

Don't forget to visit the rest of the team to see what delicious shots they have taken this week and enjoy the theme inspired music. Although I'm not sure whether you'd want to eat green onions on their own!

Today's shot is also theme inspired. A 1950's Dodge, all set up to watch a drive-in movie with burger and fries.

3 comments:

  1. GM: Too bad they don't look happy with that delious meal, great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best place to eat Irish stew is in Ireland my friend.

    Girls look as tho they are enjoying it tho.
    Love that car and take0away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Photographing people eating but not in the middle of a chew is a mean task, and you have mastered it! Bon appetit, girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.