Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Say Cheese


I was going through my shots of the car show at the Barton's garage today which I wanted to upload to Flickr. Whilst doing so I came across this photo of an old camera that I had forgotten I had taken. I've just had a look on Wikipedia for some information about this Lady Carefree camera. Which incidentally is a very strange name for a camera. I think it's more suited to some personal feminine hygiene product than for a piece of photographic equipment.
Anyway the camera dates from 1967, was made by a company called Argus, constructed of plastic and uses 126 film. I don't know what sort of photograph this toy camera produced, but I bet it was something similar to what Lomo cameras take; strange colours, light leaks and out of focus subjects.

1 comment:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.