Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Doing The Hustle


I came across a camera crew at lunchtime doing some filming at a cafe near The Cornerhouse. Of course I asked what it was all about. Aparently it's students from the National Film School and they are making a short film about this young girl who scams people by making out that she has received some dreadful news and has no money to go to see them. So people in the cafe have a whip round and she collects the money and makes her escape.

When I was there, they were filming a chap lighting a cigarette standing outside the cafe, whilst the girl is sitting in the window. Not very exciting, but I'm sure it means something to the film makers.

2 comments:

  1. Its not often I see anyone with a more robust tripod than mine, but this one is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat capture my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.