Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 12 February 2012

The Lensman At Work


Here's my Nikon brother, Stewart, taking aim with his camera at some cloud shapes in the sky. I couldn't resist in taking this photo, as I was amused at how he is holding his camera. Anyone would think it was a simple point and shoot, rather than a professional DSLR!

Please pop over to his blog "Photo's from the Mind's Eye" as he is presently showing some photos of his trip to Nottingham, the Light Night event and being in the company of Gail and I. You may also like to look at some of his older entries, as he has a great site, full of shots from his many holidays abroad, local flora and fauna and some artistic creations he has when so taken.

2 comments:

  1. LOL well done sir Frost.
    Magic - All I can say is -in my defense - I am checking out and admiring my wonderful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are very skilled of photography.I have just visited Imac's blog and his pictures are wonderful.Great portrait of you there! :)

    Your post is awesome, love this picture, and the landscape in the background is adorable as well!

    Congrats!

    Léia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.