Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 20 February 2012

Les Wagon De Transport


I bought this die cast model van from the good old pound shop, for, yes you guessed it a quid. It's quite big too. Made for collectors, rather than for grubby little boys to roll around in the soil with. There were a couple of other vehicles in this Michelin collection, and I bought a black Peugeor 202 as well. I'm not sure how many there are in the set. But I am happy with just the two. Apparently they were made for a part-work of some kind. Probably in France, so might be quite rare in this country. Shame the magazine wasn't attached.

1 comment:

  1. Gee - I'm tyred.
    Still took 3 times to get a comment on here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.