Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Poo Poo


It's my turn this week to get the headbanging team to test out their photographic theme for the weekly challenge. I've gone for 'Let's Get Out of Here'. I'm not sure if it is a song title, but other than that I'm not quite sure where the idea came from.

My photo shows Oscar high tailing it out of the range of my Nikon as I was shooting his antics in the garden earlier this month. He's a very photogenic kitty and doesn't mind me taking his photo even in some of his most oddest of poses. Remember him hiding under the carpet from a couple of weeks back?

But even the most professional of models know when they have had enough and often flounce off the set or from the studio. Looks like Oscar maybe joining the ranks of Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell.

Do please pop along and see how the other musketeers have interpreted my idea, and enjoy this feline song.

Today's photo is the complete antithesis of beauty, namely in the form of dog muck. The City Council have just put up a series of posters highlighting the amount of money it costs to keep the streets clean of graffiti, litter etc. This is fair enough, but this particular poster has come in for a bit of criticism for its unpleasantness and how it might affect tourism. Treading in the stuff though might just have the same effect.

4 comments:

  1. Cool cat man.
    Dont know about the Poo tho,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the cat went away! Isaw Mac's post on you and Nottingham - looked like a delightful time was had by all!

    That's a lot of dough for a little poo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris: Fun shot of the headless cat, too bad it was so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour!
    We are in love for cats,but we love all critters as well.Our kitty Luna ( www.weloveluna.blogspot.com)traveled from Brazil to live here in Luxembourg with us.She is part of our family and sometimes when I'm stressed or even upset, she sits by my side and just look me and I'm sure she says "I'm here". So sweet!
    Your picture is great, I love those little paws!
    ahh Luna is an inside home cat and she has a sand box!
    I found in Luxembourg a good example of citizenship. The Ville offers special resources to properly put away those dog gifts, avoiding inconvenience to pedestrians that we all are. These distributors are perfectly identifiable with a wide yellow stripe which gives all the explanations necessary to use the kits.
    Léia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.