Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 19 February 2012

A Whoosh Of Colour


Although it was quite sunny yesterday afternoon, it was also very windy. We have one of those child's windmill toys in the garden and it was whirling round that fast, that I'm sure it could have produced electricity if it was wired up to the National Grid!

Anyway, I saw a photo opportunity, as all the colours were merging into one, so I fired off a few shots. I think this was the most successful. I took it with the 50mm lens. For the technically minded amongst you, it was taken at f/18 at 1/30th second

2 comments:

  1. Whirly Gig.
    Neat shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blur of colour. The last one of these I saw was on the grave of a young boy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.