Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 29 March 2012

Birthday Greetings


Yes, today marks Nottingham Daily Photo's sixth Birthday.

Seems incredible that I've managed to keep my blog going for all this time. Practically on a daily basis too since 2006. Which incidentally was the same year that Gail and I got married. But rest assured, the two are not connected!

Looking for a special commemorative photo is always difficult. So for this years, I've been a little imaginative and created this mock advertising board, using a protestor from a recent demonstration about council budget cuts.

I'm sure Unison won't mind publicising my blog, as I've shared a few photos of their demonstrations over the last couple of years.

There was another one in the square today. But they were a bit squashed together this time, as most of the open space had been taken over by a European market. One which was selling food, clothes, plants and trinkets. I'll probably show you tomorrow some of the things on offer.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOGGER CHRISTOPHER.
    Im telling my union rep about this oh wait a sec,---I no longer work lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogversary (belated). I have a good idea how much effort it has taken to get here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.