Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Watering Hole


What a day. So much rain, that I am thinking of building an ark! It's even still raining whilst I am writing this blog entry.

I had lunch out with some co-workers, so I didn't have the opportunity of taking any photos. Not that I would have expected to have taken any, except for loads of umbrellas perhaps.

So as there was a little break in the weather whilst I was cycling home, I stopped off in Highfields to see if I could shoot some interesting puddle photos.

Here's one that I took showing some ripples made by drips falling off the tree above. I've added a bit of blue for the sky, just to give it a bit more interest.

For those of you who are wondering, there is no Headbanger Challenge this week, as Stewart is on holiday and we are also a little short of competitors now that Dave has left. If you do fancy having a go, please get in touch. The next round is on 2nd of May.

1 comment:

  1. Chris: That's a cool shot of the puddle. You bike in the rain? I hope there is no lightning.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.