Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 3 May 2012

Choose Life


Passing through the Old Market Square I was somewhat surprised to see this guy dressed as a 1980s disco diva dancing through the water feature.

He was being filmed too, so of course I had to ask what was going on. Apparently the Driving Standards Agency are making a new video highlighting road safety which will be available on YouTube by the end of the month.

I watched for a while while he went through his moves. When they had done I explained about my blog and gave one of the film crew my business card. I said that I would be blogging tonight and putting one of the photos I took on.

Maybe if they don't lose my card, I'll get sent a link to the video, so I'll be able to see what the finished film looks like, and how the dancing man fits into it all.

4 comments:

  1. Neatly captured my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lucky guy for sure...ahhh and happy!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought "oh dear... some local nutter pissed up in the fountain." when I saw the picture. Then I read your explanation of what was going on and laughed a lot at how things can be mis-interpreted esp by me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:44 pm

    I'm sure I've seen this guy before. He may well be one of the QMC consultants who were on YouTube at Crimbo time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.