Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 20 May 2012

You Ought To See The Size Of The Chips!


On my way home from work, I cycle along part of the canal near Castle Boulevard and pass this mural every time. I've tried to take a photo of it before, but as it is so big, it didn't come out the way that I wanted.

So I decided to cycle along the other side of the water and see if it would work any better. And yes, I do believe it does.

I don't know who originally painted it, but it has been there for quite a while now. I can't remember when it first appeared though, or when I first noticed it.The paint is starting to fade a little now, so it could do with a touch-up or two.

Quite a few people, including youngsters like sitting along there with their fishing rods, in the hope that they'll catch something. Especially now with the light nights. They are a little annoying sometimes, when they spread all their stuff out on the pathway, and I have to try and dodge it, like I was some kind of stunt rider.

3 comments:

  1. Well you got a good catch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Envious ...I'm really thinking of buy a bicycle.
    Lucky you, it's "great quality of life"!
    Your picture is great, it's a huge mural ( very creative ).
    *** I love your new profile picture.The kitty is adorable.
    purrs
    Léia and little LUNA

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry...thinking of buying ...
    *please forgive my poor English

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.