Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 11 April 2014

Market Day


It's been a cracking sunny day today. The best one of the year so far. So I thought I would take a walk to the market in the Old Market Square.

And boy was it packed with people walking up and down and looking at the things on offer. While I was wandering around, I got to thinking about how would the market look from above, with all the coloured tarpaulin roofs and people milling about.

So I called in at the Council House and asked if I could go up to the balcony to take a shot or two. They said yes, so I popped up and took a few photographs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.