Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 30 July 2014

101% Cuteness


This little kitten is one of 15 that I saw on Monday night at a local animal rescue, as I was interviewing one of the carers for an article that I have written for a local magazine.

Of course I had to take some photos of the little ones for the article. And who could resist not taking a shot of this cute little fellow who was resting on top of some shelves, out of the way of all the others.

I understand that he will shortly be leaving for a loving forever home, and I hope that he has a long and happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.