Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 13 March 2015

Fashionistas, Head This Way


It's the annual 48 Hours of Fashion event in the city centre, which starts today. It mixes various offers and events, with big hourly fashion shows in the Old Market Square.

Sadly I just missed the start of the 1pm showing, and the guys on the door wouldn't let me in. Which annoyed me, as I'm sure it wouldn't have mattered. So I had to make do with taking a photo of the marquee they are using, together with a giant TV screen.

Must try harder next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.