Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Don't Be Blue On Your Birthday


Our local TV station Notts TV celebrates its first birthday today.

You may remember this time last year me telling you about how I found a little blue duck whilst walking in town, and how this was being used as a promotional tool to advertised the new channel -   http://beestonblog.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Notts%20TV

Well today the channel is one year old, and to celebrate this fact, the TV station personally and very kindly sent me a special celebratory Blue Duck the other day. So I thought I would make up a little scene featuring him and his unique golden beak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.