Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 26 July 2015

Mellow Yellow


It's Sunday afternoon as I am writing this, and I can still hear rain rattling on the conservatory roof. It started late morning, and hasn't stopped since. I was planning to go out on a photoshoot, but the bad weather has put paid to that.

So here's a more sunnier shot from yesterday's exploration of some local allotments, in the form of a sunflower.  This particular allotment had two quite big ones that seemed to be growing randomly. Instead of taking a straightforward shot, I've gone for a more artistic view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.