Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 30 October 2015

Feeling Like Death Warmed Up


Since getting back from Italy, my sniffles seem to have developed into a fully blown cough, which not surprisingly is annoying Gail.

I'm beginning to feel like the creature in the photo, that I came across whilst walking across the city centre. I think it was to the entrance to a bar or night club, as there was a padlocked gate between me and 'it'.

I don't know what the party goers will think of it, as they queue up for a Halloween drink and a dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.