Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Elle The Phant


Wednesday heralds the Header Challenge amongst a few slightly mad bloggers from around the globe. Take a look at their entries and vote for the one you like the best. Although I'm not a member of the gang yet, I have started to unofficially join in, hence my new photo of a glass-blown elephant.

Today's main picture is of the arts centre in Highfields Park. I took it last night coming home from work. The reflection is actually a sheet of ice. It was awful cycling to work this morning, as there was ice everywhere. Snow returned this afternoon, so tomorrow's journey should be fun.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post GM.
    Wicked weather today, my car slide down our road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GM: That was a neat capture of the tusked beast. Very well displayed today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.