Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 29 January 2010

The **** Factor


What can one say about these two jokers that hasn't been said and written since they first pranced across the nation's TV sets on Saturday night last autumn. They seem to be having the last laugh though, as the media now seem to be scrambling for their services. The latest news is that they are getting their own chat show. I, of course won't be going, not because I can't stand them, but because I wouldn't want to be the oldest there!

2 comments:

  1. My God! Two talentless individuals making money from the myth of celebrity.

    I love your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are good at entertaining folk, and they do put a lot of effort into their shows.
    But they cant sing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.