Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 23 January 2010

Think Pink


Some of you may know that Gail owns a Mini. The new style, rather than the classic 60's shape. It's black with a white roof and she likes driving it very much. She even lets me get behind the wheel sometimes! Her favourite colour is pink, and I think she would have liked it to have been the same as the one in this photo. I think this has had a special respray, as I don't believe it is an official BMW colour. It certainly stands out from the rest of the vehicles you see on the roads.

3 comments:

  1. Nice shot GM.

    Next weeks Header Theme from Darla - Mushrooms - including all fungi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was rather hoping this was Gail's and you could be found driving behind the very girlie car. Love the pink tinged pavement and road. One thing about urban rain. Wonderful reflections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh, nice shot. You're right in thinking it isn't a factory colour. There are a bunch of garages around the country that advertise pink re-sprayed MINIs, and they seem to be quite popular! There's a baby pink one not far from where I live.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.