Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 30 March 2006

Wedding of the Year


Besides going to Dubai, my partner and I went to Sydney, Australia to get married. We chose the Chinese Gardens, close to Darling Harbour. For a wedding present, my brother and nephews all clubbed together and treated us to a helicopter ride over Sydney, as buying a toaster or juice maker was out of the question. It was a great experience and I took loads of photos. Most people know what the Opera House looks like, even from the air.


3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:13 pm

    I loved our time in sydney. What a great experience, married in the Chinese Gardens and then a Helicopter ride all around Sydney. My two most treasured memories......
    Would love to do it again, Would you like to marry me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent gift!

    I'd rather have a go at flying one rather then just having a ride though :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya Opera House looks great .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.