Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 3 February 2007

Smoke and the Water



Whilst out at lunch yesterday, I came across some action which needed the fire brigade. A small building was on fire. It was being dampened down by the time I got there, so all I saw was a load of smoke, but I took a lot of photos. In fact several people were standing around taking pictures, either with digital cameras or mobile phones. The local newspaper reporter had got there before me, so I couldn't get a scoop. I'm putting on two photos today to show the action at the front and rear of the building. I don't think anyone was hurt, but a good traffic jam had developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.