Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 13 June 2014

Fashion Parade


I was meant to be heading to the Old Market Square at lunchtime to see what was going on at the Great Notts Show, but I got sidetracked in the Broad Marsh shopping centre.

Walking through the doors I heard some loud music and a big crowd looking at something.  It was a fashion show of some description. It turned out to be clothing designed by students at a local college who have been doing a foundation course in fashion.

Some of the designs were really strange, and something you certainly wouldn't want to wear when you pop off down the supermarket! Experimental I think they call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.