Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Just The Ticket


I took this up at the Open Farm Sunday event at Beauvale Priory on of course Sunday.  He was one of three musicians that were playing some instrumental folk music in the small pub room, which I think was an old stone shed.

I actually took this through a window, as there wasn't enough space for me to take him head on.

I though the little sign on his hat was very apt for today, being the 10th of June. It of course is similar to the one that the Mad Hatter wears in Alice in Wonderland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.