Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 1 February 2015

What I Would Miss..


The first of February and so I thought it would be an ideal opportunity to make a return to publishing my daily blog from Nottingham, as I've taken a break from it for a while.

It's also the theme day and this month's theme is "What would I miss if I left Nottingham?"  Well for me it would be the music scene. I've seen some really great bands and musicians over the past few years, such as The Disco Prophets, One Girl, One Boy, Emma Blaydon-Jones and The Madeline Rust, amongst many others.

My photo shows Lucy, the singer and bassist from The Madeline Rust, who I saw for the first time in concert back in August, at their debut album launch at a city centre club.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.