Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 16 September 2016

What A Difference A Day Makes


Well, what did I say yesterday about what a great summer it's been. Well it was certainly over today, as it rained for most of the day. I got soaked cycling to work this morning. Not so much from the rain itself, but from vehicles splashing me, as they drove through puddles.

It's not been a particularly good day overall. Quite a disappointing one in fact. The musician Seth Lakeman was meant to be visiting the Fopp music shop in town to give a little show and sign his CDs, but he had to cancel, due to getting stuck in traffic, and he was playing a gig in Derby tonight. So he had to miss Nottingham out.

So I had a walk round the city centre, to see what the stormy sky looked like in the Old Market Square and over the castle.

Fortunately no more rain appeared, so I was able to cycle home dry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.