Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Blue, Blue. Electric Blue


There was an event in the Old Market Square today promoting the advantages of electric vehicles, like this Nissan Leaf

Various makes of cars were on show, together with a local bus operated by Nottingham City Council.

Due to the rain, there weren't that many people about to see what was on offer. I bumped into a photographer that I know who was taking some publicity photos for the council.

I just wonder if rain and electric cars are really meant to mix. But I suppose the rubber tyres will protect you from being electrocuted, should water get in the batteries!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.