Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 27 November 2006

The Show Will Go On

Hi fellow bloggers, just thought I'd update you with my situation. It appears that British Telecom have informed my Internet company that I'm no loger with them and so have stopped my connection. This is completely wrong & I'm making further enquiries and speaking to Trading Standards. The trouble is that I've been told that it's going to take another 5 days to get my connection back and I can start putting my photos back on again.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:40 am

    Hi,
    Waiting for ur arrival... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:34 am

    Grr annoying isn't it. What possessed them to do that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.