Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 29 August 2007

Lights, Camera, Action


I was passing through the Square at lunchtime today when I came across this VW camper van promoting Myspace films. There was a lot of people queuing up to have a go, mostly under 25. I didn't hang around waiting for my turn, as I'm not very photogenic, and probably look even worse on a computer screen. So I took some photos and went on my way to find some more pictures for tomorrows entry.
The Volkswagen camper reminds me of a line in the Men at Work song from the 1980's called 'Down Under'. Remember it? "Traveling in a fried out combi".

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure that if you enter in this combi, you'll be throw in MySpace definitvely ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, these volks are still around? ;-)

    They got this distinct engine sound that is so loud.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.