Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 10 August 2007

Riders on the Storm


After leaving the railway station on Monday, I walked to where I was going to meet Gail for dinner. As I was walking along the canal, I looked up into the sky and saw the storm clouds gathering. I wondered if I would get wet before I got to the restaurant. I had to stop and take some photos. The rain didn't arrive until I had reached Pizza Hut, but then it came & was a heavy downpour for a short while, then the sun came out again.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:07 am

    You are so lucky to have rain. We don't. It is 3 months of drought. The clouds are beautiful.

    Abraham Lincoln

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's a great photo. i love sky pictures!! that really explains the unpredictable uk weather.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.