Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 29 February 2008

Say Your Piece


Most people from the UK have heard of Speakers' Corner in London. It's where individuals can stand and say their piece about how bad the Government is, or that you can only get tins of pilchards in tomato sauce. Now Nottingham has created its own version for residents to voice their opinions.

It's only been going a few days, and I'm not sure anyone yet has given it a go. I will certainly take some photos of anyone brave enough to stand there and talk to passers by.

3 comments:

  1. I'd be amazed if anyone who might use this facility would be interested in adhering to those rules - more likely to challenge them I'd have thought - but you never know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea! You should get up there telling one and all about Daily Photo Blogs. Spread the word!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see a photo of it, if anyone's brave enough.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.