Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Let Me Eat Cake


I went food shopping tonight, as I usually do after work, as I am not one of these people that do a big weekly shop on a Friday night or Saturday morning, filling a trolley and queuing up for twenty minutes to pay.

Besides, doing a little bit every night, I enjoying seeing what I can find in the markdown aisles. Take tonight for example, I picked up this Avengers cake for the knockdown price of £2; originally it was on sale for £9. It's a big one too, so will last a few days.

It can be a real adventure, seeing what's on offer in the chiller, vegetables and bakery departments. It can also help me decide what we are going to have for dinner, as sometimes I am stuck for an idea. Tonight though we ordered pizza from Papa Johns.