Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 18 May 2015

Blue In The Sun


It was raining this morning as I cycled to work, so I thought it would be a fairly horrible day, but when I went out at lunchtime, the rain had almost stopped and the sun was slowly showing its face.  So by the time I got ready to come home, the sun was shining, but it was somewhat windy, which made cycling difficult, as it was blowing in the wrong direction.

So I thought I would take a detour through Highfields and see if anything was happening. It was fairly quiet except for the joggers, but I did spot these bluebells enjoying the early evening sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.