Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 27 November 2015

Black Friday


I've been rather busy at work today. So when I got home, Gail suggested that we have fish and chips for dinner. Our end of the working week treat, even though we have only done three days this week.

The big story today is of course "Black Friday". The day when there are meant to be so many special offers on as a way to tempt people into parting with their money. I had a cursory look, but nothing caught my eye. I think it is just an excuse for shops to get rid of their old stock, or stuff that isn't selling very well.
But the only real black Friday that I have any interest in, is having a pint of beer with my dinner. Tonight's was very nice, from a brewer that I'd not come across before, but will certainly be buying some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.